Our manicures include clipping and filing of the nails, cuticles and hangnails cleaned up, nail polish application with gel or regular polish and a hot towel massage finished with cuticle oil application.
- Basic manicures include regular nail polish. No polish manicures are the same price.
- Regular nail polish lasts 3-5 days, while gel polish lasts around 2 weeks.
- We suggest gel polish if you want nail art, stickers, acrylic overlays, etc. Please consult with your nail technician.
- Gel polish lasts longer but is difficult to remove. Attempting to remove it yourself can cause damage to your nails.
Similar to the manicure, our pedicures also include a relaxing soak in a whirlpool spa while our nail techs remove dead skin with a pumice stone. Upgrade to the Spa treatment for a hot stone massage and cooling mask on your legs (below the knee).
- Acrylic extensions can be added to your pedicure, but will extend your appointment by 30-45mins.
- Please call or talk to your nail tech if you have any special needs to be addressed (ingrown nails, diabetes, sensitive feet, etc).
- It’s quite common for men to come in and get a pedicure, so don’t be shy! Pedicures also make great gifts for that man in your life, because who knows the last time he clipped his toenails?!
Also referred to as a “Full-Set” or tips, nail extensions can strengthen and add length to your natural nails using either liquid gel or acrylic powder.
- Gel Full-Set is a more flexible than acrylic. Best if you want a natural look.
- Acrylic is harder/stiffer and best for longer extensions or complicated designs and artwork.
- We offer a guarantee on your nails against lifting and breakage within reason. Contact us immediately if you have issues.
- Refills are typically scheduled between 2-3 weeks. Any longer and your extensions may need to be redone.
- Please do not attempt to remove extensions on your own. Doing so could damage your nails.